We can have a perfect smile back with Full Mouth Dental Implants
We all lose the shine of our teeth as the age grows but that does not mean we cannot have that smile back in our lives. Yes, with full mouth dental implants we all can have our smile back in our lives and smile like an idiot teen once again. We all had bad experiences in our life; it may be in the form of accident or something related to age. Tooth loss may make uncomfortable but it is not the end of your life. The advancement of dentistry can even replace the whole set of 32 precious pieces of white pearls in your mouth called Full Mouth Dental Implants.
How Full Mouth Dental Implants is performed?
Full Mouth Dental Implants is complicated and can be performed with the hands of experts. You should also play a key role in this surgery as you need to have healthy gums and tooth bone to support the titanium implant in your mouth. If your bones are weak and thin in the structure you might not be the ideal candidate for this surgery and if the bones and gums are strong enough you have the green light to move forward with Full Mouth Dental Implants. The dental implants are properly placed in your jawbone by surgery where they act as a base for the artificial teeth. Since the material used is titanium it fuses with the jawbone and is perfect for the root replacement. The screws like metal teeth are placed on the top that acts as natural teeth and functions the same. The artificial teeth do not even decay like the natural ones.
Who are the right ones for this procedure?
Full Mouth Dental Implants are not everyone. If you possess the following qualities and health conditions, you can go for it to have the smile back:
- If you have lost a tooth or multiple teeth in an accident.
- If you have that age where your jawbone is fully grown and no further development is going to be experienced in the future.
- If you have healthy gums and oral bones.
- If you don’t have any health issues that may cause problems in the healing process.
- If you don’t want to wear a removable set of artificial teeth.
- If you miss your smile dearly and want to have the same confidence back in your life.
- If you are willing to dedicate several months after the surgery as you have to be careful for some months in the beginning.
- If you are willing to give up smoking tobacco for the rest of your life.
Everything good comes into life with some sacrifices and quit smoking is one of them. It is for your own good. Most of the Full Mouth Dental Implants are successful however due to smoking tobacco bones fail to blend with the implants. You might also experience minor bleeding, swelling in the gum area or pain at the implant site, etc after the surgery but that is not something very stern it is actually common but consultation is necessary. For more information, feel free to contact us!