Hey Team! Are We Having Fun Yet? – Leigh Ann Faight
Thursday, Sep 24, 2020
8:00am – 1:00pm
Type of Course: Fundamental
CE Credits: 4.0
Who: This course is appropriate for dentists, hygienists, assistants and business professionals.
Registration and breakfast 8:00-8:45am
Event time 8:45am-1:00pm
Hey Team! Are We Having Fun Yet?
Acting as a team has one main outcome…to get results. Functioning as a team to get those results is another story and a challenge that many organizations face daily. Yes, we want to have fun while doing it…So why do so many teams struggle with morale and accountability? In this half day program, learn the behaviors, conversations and processes necessary to build a high functioning and cohesive team…that get results. This isn’t your typical “motivate my team” course. This workshop will get you and your team thinking, challenging limiting beliefs and even start the process to have the conversations that are holding each person back and the organization from achieving goals. It will leave you feeling energized, inspired with new tools that build a stronger organization that get results!
Upon completion of this course, attendees should be able to:
- Understand the behaviors every team must embody to get the results they want!
- Develop new communication pathways to break through that ‘accountability’ piece teams struggle with
- Learn 3 systems every team must have to build healthy communication
- Establish rules that allow teams to engage in healthy conflict and actually feel good about it!
- Discuss the most critical step to building a high-functioning team
Leigh Ann’s Bio:
Leigh Ann works with ACT Dental as the Director of Coaching. Her primary role and passion is to serve organizations in their journey to find meaning, fun that also deliver results. She helps teams discover their best areas of opportunities and facilitates a pathway to get there. It’s not easy, but it is worth it. She helps groups understand the behaviors and strategies that foster growth and progress in their work.
- Registered Dental Hygienist, BS Communications
- Accreditation in The 5 Dysfunctions of a Team Trainer
- Certified DiSC Trainer
- Leadership Training from The Arbinger Institute
Questions?? Send an email to:
Event LocationSomerby Golf Club, 975 Somerby Pkwy NE
Byron, MN, 55920
*Multiple attendee registration available with one convenient checkout.